- Spelling handed out - home learning books are needed
- Code Club - 3:15
- Otago Problem Solving
- School Gen
- iCas Maths Test
- Manderin extension
- Hot chocolate and biscuit - bring a gold coin donation.
- Future Problem Solvers
- Playground Think Tank
- Spelling Testing
- Weekly spelling should be stuck into home learning and literacy books on Monday. Testing will happen on Friday's.
- Maths Branches practice in home learning book. You will need to see the teachers before school to be tested on this.
- Passion Projects - researching and completing week 4 reflection.
- Reading for 20 minutes per night.
This week we have been looking at strategies to support having a positive mental health. It has been great to see some learners taking a two minute tummy breathing session when they are feeling overwhelmed. We have also been looking at how giving compliments can make us and others feel better.