Spelling handed out
Pepper and Duncan starting
Otago Problem Solving
Hot Chocolate and Biscuit
Future Problem Solving
Playground Think Tank
- Branches - Branches can be found on the next tab on this blog or glued into home learning books. It is important that these are being practiced and being brought up to the teacher before school for testing.
- Spelling - This is glued into literacy and home learning books on Monday. Testing will be take place on Fridays.
- Reading - Reading for 20 minutes a night.
- Passion Projects - Complete week 6 reflection.
- Optional Tasks - These can be attached to the home learning Google Classroom when finished.
It is great to see lots of learners participating in the optional learning tasks and really enjoying them. Keep it up guys!